Wanna know what your trainer is up to? Follow along on my workout journey 🙂
- Monday June 30: none
- Tuesday July 1: Weights – biceps, triceps, shoulders, quads, glutes. Walking – including 10 minutes with 30+ lbs on my shoulders in the way of a child!
- Wednesday July 2: no formal workout, some walking
- Thursday July 3: no formal workout, played at the park with my daughter and nephew, some walking
- Friday July 4: Shaun T’s 4th of July Live Workout, Focus T25 Dynamic Core
- Saturday July 5: Les Mills Pump Pump & Burn
- Sunday July 6: P90X3 Isometrix
I could have done better with planning my workouts for the first half of the week – I was on a mini-vacation at my parents’ house. I generally stay up too late and elect to work on Fit with Flair stuff rather than workout when I’m there. Not an excuse, just a reality.
This week, I’m planning on getting in 3 Les Mills Pump strength workouts, P90X3 Yoga and two Focus T25 workouts!